BK Martin Construction is looking for detail-oriented candidates with good interpersonal skills for the position of a Sales/Project Manager.
Key responsibilities include meeting with perspective clients to review their ideas or plans for remodeling projects such as additions, entire house renovations, kitchens, baths, remodeling, repairs. Working with designers, architects, draftsmen.
- Reading plans and blueprints.
- Meeting with clients, trades and vendors.
- Determine cost of completion and project requirements in the budgeting phase.
- Set a timeline for the completion of projects.
- Source materials and products included in plans.
- Ordering materials, scheduling deliveries and subcontractors.
- Keeping Builder Trend up to date for clients. Schedule, change orders, pictures, daily logs, etc.
- Preferred Experience – 5 years in job related field.
- Sales & Project management experience.
- Highly creative, imaginative, and artistic.
- Excellent communication skills, especially regarding communicating and artistic vision.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $52,000.00 – $72,000.00 per year